Resepi ni saya ambil dari blog kraft..
3pkg. (8 oz. each) philadelphia cream cheese, softened
1cup breakstone's or knudsen sour cream
4 eggsmake it
- heat oven to 350°f.
- crush 28 cookies finely; coarsely chop remaining cookies.
- mix crushed cookies with butter; press onto bottom and 2 inches up side of 9-inch springform pan.
- beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended.
- add sour cream and vanilla; mix well.
- add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended.
- stir in chopped cookies.
- pour into crust.bake 55 min. to 1 hour or until center is almost set.
- run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim.
- refrigerate 4 hours.